Alexandra is a fully accredited duty solicitor with over 12 years’ experience in Criminal Litigation.
Alexandra’s expertise includes but not limited to violent crime, fraud, drug offences, motoring offences, dangerous dogs and sexual offences, in particular historic allegations and youth court matters.
- R v K & P – Child cruelty case. One defendant has severe learning difficulties. Three month old baby suffered serious injuries, including a bleed on the brain and permanent epilepsy. Large amounts of complex medical evidence. Pleaded guilty on a basis and received a non-custodial sentence.
- R v O – 15 year old defendant charged with numerous rapes and sexual assaults on 10 year old cousin over past 3 years. Acquitted of all charges.
- R v S – Sexual assault against step-daughter, at same time defendant also charged with historic rape and sexual assault of all three of his sisters some 30 years ago.
- R v G – Defendant acquitted of drugging a woman at a party in order to rape her.
- R v C – Dangerous Dogs. Dog escaped from defendant’s property and attacked a dog walker and their dog. Successfully defended destruction order.
- English and Italian Law LL.B (Hons)
- Called to the Inner Temple Inn in 2004
- Admitted as a Solicitor in 2006
Memberships and Accreditations
- Criminal Litigation Accreditation
- Member of LCCSA